New Zealand Time

Monday, March 1, 2010

Finding a Farm

Of the potential farms that I sent messages to yesterday, I've got two that seem like they may work. I'm trying to get one of them pinned down so I can finalize my travels before I leave.

I also found out that my three day white water rafting trip still needs two more people to sign up for it to make it a go. Anyone interested?

I rented a car from National, and found out that my free credits aren't good over there. That's ok as the rates are fairly reasonable. Now I'm trying to see if they have rental GPS's over there. Also, I'm trying to make sure I get in the right frame of mind for driving on the wrong side of the road. The last time I did this was quite an adventure. At least I won't be using my phone and driving!

No comments:

Post a Comment